12.21.2010

Christmastime Update







Goodness, the holiday season this year has been a little frantic! Lots of last minute photo sessions means lots of last minute editing and ordering for me! Holiday parties for Carley and Graham, Nutcracker with our friends, gift shopping and wrapping, decorating and card addressing (which I have been doing since November- on both accounts), and then all of the "usual" stuff- groceries, laundry, keeping the house clean. Sheesh! Good thing our house has 17 stairs, 'cuz that's about all the exercise I've been getting lately. ;) This is not the season to be slackin' on the physical activity! haha!






My mom has been here visiting since Friday and will be here through Christmas. I think the last time I was with my mom at Christmastime was maybe...college? It's a nice treat to have her here.

Last night I had a fun gathering for all of my girlfriends. Not gonna lie- I love me some girl time. :) I feel so blessed by my girlfriends.

Carley and Graham are enjoying a break from school- and driving eachother bonkers! (and me, from time to time!)

In a few days we will be making the trek from GA to MO. Can't wait to see everyone!

0 comments: