I have to blog this quick, before I forget...
Usually every night Syd takes Carley through her night time routine. Brush teeth, read a story, snuggle, prayer, bedtime.
Tonight, he was rocking Graham to sleep, so I got to do Carley's night time with her. We read her story Miss Nelson is Missing (one of her favorites) and then it was time for bedtime prayer. She said she wanted to do a "different prayer" tonight, so I told her she could just talk to God. That's what prayer is.
So, here's what came of the freestyle prayer:
Dear God,
We will love you until the sun comes up.
And thank you for liberty, and justice for all.
The End.




4 comments:
how sweet!
She is too darn cute!
Out of the mouths of babes!!! I love you Carley - Nana Shauna
hahaha.. that's my girl!! this is so perfect and just like something you would do at that age. kudos to you for encouraging her to use her imagination.
Post a Comment