Wow- time flies! My blogs sure aren't what they used to be! Here's a quick update on our life in the past week or so!
The most exciting news- my friend Libby's baby is here! Allison Laura was born on Sunday and they all get to come home today!!! She is a perfect little angel. So fun! I'm sure I'll be blogging about baby Allie more soon.
Saturday, I went to a bead show and "invested" in some fun new beaded projects. I'm hoping to sell some things in the local holiday show in November. Jewelry is a random fun hobby for me. Stay tuned!
Carley finished preschool this week. It's been a wonderful year- I can't believe it's already over! She has learned so much and is ready for Pre-K next year!
Graham is ALL OVER THE PLACE! Crawling and pulling up on everything. He is such a little (adorable) stinker. So cute. He will be 9 months on Monday!
We are leaving for a wedding in Miami tomorrow. I've never been to Miami, so I'm looking forward to the trip!
I'll blog and post pics later! Sorry for the lack of posts! Happy Memorial Day!
5.20.2009
SLACKER!!!
Posted by Abby at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
have a great vacation!
Post a Comment