I got nothin'..... that's what I feel like.
I have had on my list for the past few days "BLOG". I guess the blogging desire comes and goes. What makes me stick with it is that I am using this as sort of a life journal to refer back to...since I don't keep any other sort of journal. *sigh*
There's a lot going on...I just can't seem to muster up the UMPH to blog about it. Syd and Carley have been gone since Thursday in MN, I put up new curtains, I'm designing a book and blog for my friend, Amber, we just got back from a trip to Colorado this week, I love watching Glee, we're going to see Disney on Ice this week, Emily comes this week for our GIRLS WEEKEND GETAWAY (looking forward to that!), it's letter D week at Carley's school, Missouri lost to Nebraska last week, Broncos won today, Cardinals lost their series to LA this week, we're having turkey chili, spaghetti, and chicken and rice burritos for dinner this week (in no particular order), it's snowing in the midwest and still quite warm here, I had to clean all by my big girl self this week :( (it took three days). and....we are going to look at an entertainment center I found online for $50!
That's about it I guess. :)
Hopefully my blogging brain will come back soon. Bye!
10.11.2009
I got nothin'...
Posted by Abby at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I LOVE your blogging brain. :-)
Miss you too! When are you coming home for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment