10.21.2009

LOOK WHO'S WALKING!!!!

It's been awhile since our first actual steps, but little man is UP and RUNNING! (practically) It was so fun to see, last week he just got it! He started walking more and more and you can just SEE the pride on his face. So fun to see those little baby legs up and going!
*try to ignore the mounds of laundry on the bed, waiting to be put on hangers...and the
ooey gooey mommy voice in the background. :)*

2 comments:

Wolfe said...

awesome job!

Sam Crust said...

That's great, however, I thought I was watching one of those "Nature" shows where the animal charges after the camera. I thought he was going to come out of my computer and attack me. ;) I hope everything continues to go well for you and Syd, as you are two very awesome people that deserve it. Have a very happy holiday season and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!