Hello 2011!
Today is January 2nd. It's been wonderful. We returned a night ahead of schedule from our long road journey to MO for Christmas. The kids were great in the car this time- so we came home last night instead of staying in Nashville. Today- everyone slept until at LEAST 10am. WOWZA! :)
We've been laundering, putting away stuff, getting the Casa de Libsack back in order to function at its normal pace in a few days. (school, gymnastics, dance, photography, etc, etc)
I feel cleansed. *ahhhhh* Not only because I took a long, hot bath (haven't done for months) and extra conditioned my hair, let it air dry, and did a microderm treatment on my face..... but after the hustle and bustle of December, the past week was a MUCH welcome vacation. I admit, I played a LOT of iPad games and a LOT of MarioKart with the kids. It was therapy. Just brainless, fabulous, nonsense.
Sure, there's still a lot to do around here... one step at a time....
Just for the record, I think I will post my "resolutions". OK, so not really resolutions, but things I want to do with more intent....
1) Go to church - regularly!!!! We love our church, but for the past year, it would embarass me to say how much we have gone. Graham was a fussy one year old and that made me paranoid, Syd is traveling a lot, and I didn't want to take the kids by myself, etc. etc. No more excuses. I miss worshiping and learning. My kids will never see Sunday school if I don't get them there. They can learn a lot from parents who love God, but it's not the same. Anyway- excited to see my 12 Stone Church family again!
2) Drink more water. Not because I feel like I have to.
3) COOK MORE! Seriously, in November and December, if I cooked anything it was something I would pull out that was already halfway done for me! It was something quick and easy. I like cooking! I need to put more thought into it- it makes me happy.
Ok...gotta run for now. I had more thoughts but there are children crying. Happy New Year! xoxoxo
1.02.2011
2011
Posted by Abby at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment