3.19.2009

Graham's "official" Six Month Pics!


So, I decided to try to save money this month and just take my own shots of Graham (with my new fancy camera) and get some prints made. We went to my friend Libby's house this morning so she could help us with the task and - voila! Graham's six month photos! I'm really happy with them and I'm sure I'll play with/edit more before the day is over. Actually, before the day is over, I wouldn't be surprised if I took MORE pictures! Thanks for your help, Libby!




























4 comments:

Libby said...

YAY! This just made me sooooooo happy! YAY! :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are such a great photography team!

Anonymous said...

They turned out awesome!! He is getting SO big!
-Michelle

Wolfe said...

how cute! i am coming to you and libby for my kids photos!

Jodi Hendricks said...

Graham is so precious! You have the most beautiful family! Love you guys!