4.19.2009

Carley's funnies...

Before I forget....I wanted to write down some recent funny things Carley has said. If nothing else, so I don't forget!



While on the cruise, Carley had a big curiousity for what some sayings meant. She would say, "Mommy? What does 'So do I' mean?" or "What does 'Me neither' mean?" Some others were "I think so" or "It doesn't matter". She would ask. Then we would try to explain and we'd do lots of examples. She's used these phrases before, but now she wants to know what they actually mean! :)



Also, one morning she was feeling rather spunky and had this exchange with Syd. The kids and I were all ready to go and daddy was still in bed. She and Syd were messing with eachother.



C: Daddy, you have two choices. You can get up and get dressed and go with us, or you can stay here in bed by yourself.



S: Um, I think I'll stay here by myself.



C: That is NOT an option!





I need to write these things down more often!

2 comments:

Wolfe said...

lol, those are funny. Ethan loves the option thing too on us. He gets mad and says, "these are your choices mommy!"

Libby said...

I'm laughing....I just blogged about Wes being so funny lately. :)