4.06.2009

Libby's Shower

Wow- I am a little behind!



TWO Saturdays ago, I hosted a shower for my friend, Libby. She is pregnant with a baby girl (her second child) and is due mid-May. We had a brunch on a rainy Saturday morning to celebrate baby Allison and Libby!



There were lots of friends here and lots of gifts and good food. Tea, coffee, petit fours, brunch casserole, cookies, punch and fruit! It was a girly "tea party" type theme and we had so much fun!



I LOVE hosting events, so I had a lot of fun preparing for the shower. (with LOTS of thanks to my dear friend Amanda for all of her help!) Baby Allie got lots of fun stuff and we had so much fun. I am having a lot of fun watching Libby prepare for her girl. We had our girly fun the first time around, and it is so much fun! The decorating, the clothes, everything! Baby Allie's room is super sweet~ lots of soft pinks and greens and "shabby" decor. Can't wait to meet her!

I had some trouble uploading pictures- it has been taking SO long today. So...Here is the link for the pictures from the shower:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=293789067/a=73441033_73441033/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

Enjoy!

1 comments:

dad said...

i love all these pictures. you captured little snips of their personality.
hope you are having fun "cruisin" the Caribbean. love you.