Last week we were in Missouri visiting my family and attending my friend Liz's wedding. It's always nice to go "home" where there is a lot of what's familiar, and not a lot on my "list". :) The majority of the week was spent relaxing or going here and there, visiting family. Syd wasn't able to join us until last weekend for the wedding, so we missed him.
Liz and Lucas's wedding was great! Very relaxed and very gorgeous. Liz was a beautiful bride! I had lots of fun and met new friends in the wedding party. At the reception I saw lots of old teachers and friends. Carley and Graham joined us for the reception. Carley danced her heart out and ran around with her BFF, Ada. We had to leave a little early when baby Graham fell asleep and Carley started to get tired.
Pretty bouquet!
Rehearsal
Dancing at the reception
Hugs for the bride!
We were able to make it back home easily yesterday and the flight went great! Here are a few photos from last week! I didn't get my camera out NEAR as much as I should have!!!
Doing a puzzle with great grandpa
This week will be spent preparing for our cruise next week. We leave on Friday. I have a feeling this week is going to go FAST!




0 comments:
Post a Comment