1.04.2010

BABY WATCH!!!!



I can't believe January is already here. I'm going to be a NEW Auntie this month! (Not new as in my first time being an auntie, but new as in a brand NEW baby!) MY BABY BROTHER is having a baby! YIKES! One of those things I wasn't sure would happen! ha ha! Well- let me clarify- KATE, his beautiful wife, is actually the one having the baby. My brother is (on the phone, anyway) still reasonable calm and collected when talking about the whole thing.


Me with my baby brother, 1983




Brady and Kate, October 2007

I found out over the phone in May, in Ft. Meyers Florida while waiting for Syd in the airport. Hoo-RAAAAYYYYY! I am so excited for them. I'm used to doing things "first" of the two of us, and I obviously already have two kiddos. Brady and Kate have always been overly helpful, patient, accommodating and willing to play with the kiddos when we visit. Brady, especially, is a kid at heart. (which is why its great that he has Kate to keep him normal!) Parenting is no walk in the park, but thank goodness the babies come along all fragile and sweet and oooey and gooey. Then it's hard to do anything but cuddle, rock, sing to them and imagine them as anything but angelic. :) Brady and Kate are smart, hard working and they are a great team. I know they will be amazing parents.

I see a lot of this in Brady's future. :) Brady with newborn Carley, 2005



Brady and Kate playing with Carley, 2006





Kate is due in a few weeks, but it could really be ANY time! As of now, I'm planning on hitting the road as soon as we hear she's in labor! Not sure about the kids yet- they might come along, or they might stay, depending on if Syd is in town or not. ????? The spontaneity of it all is fun...ish. :)

Kate and her cute belly (and Parker trying to get into the picture)



They know they are having a GIRL and her name will be Anniston. (Annie for short) I LOVE baby Annie and I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!! (Beware- there may be some crazy blogging this month and LOTS of pics!)

1 comments:

Wolfe said...

wow, Carly is the image of you!