We generally give the kids baths every other night, together in our tub. Literally, for the past few weeks, Graham has POOPED in the tub EVERY OTHER TIME!
REALLY????!!!!!
ENOUGH WITH THE POOP!
This involves Carley screaming and jumping out of the tub soaking wet, me pulling Graham out, putting them in a holding pattern or running them down to the other tub (whichever is safest at the time), then scooping poop, rinsing poop, wiping the tub, filling the tub with hot water and bleach so the 81 toys they have can now be sanitized, making sure my kids get cleaned off and then *breathing*.
Poop in the tub is always an emergency.
I'm over it.
Not sure why he does this. Maybe he always gets relaxed in the tub. Either way- I'm over it. Maybe I'll start to get a clue. Graham's baths will be consisting of dunk-wash-rinse-OUT for awhile!
....just make the pooping stop...




1 comments:
have you tried doing it at differant times to see if that helps? I am sorry about that.
Post a Comment