I'm a planner. If you know me, this is no surprise. Being that this was a holiday weekend and Carley has no school Monday or Tuesday, we were headed to St. Louis to visit Brady, Kate and baby Annie this weekend. Since we fly standby, we were just going to watch flights and go with what looked best and be flexible. Well...then the snow came through GA. Flights were cancelled, roads were ice-packed and it turns out our little trip to Missouri wasn't happening this weekend. I hate when things are unpredictable like that and I am super disappointed that we didn't get to go and visit family. BUT, I am thankful that our mode of transportation is flexible and that we didn't have tickets. I am also thankful that our kids are flexible. I am thankful that the snow is here to play in. Trying to think happy thoughts. What do you do with a weekend that you didn't plan to be home??? Guess I should go and unpack our suitcase that's been packed for two days now... :)
2.13.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
wonderful snows man! I can tell from pics that Syd has lost weight. That is great.
What diet were you guys doing?
Oh, that's too bad. I guess you'll just have to book those plane tickets to KC instead. How does Spring Break sound? :-)
Post a Comment