2.13.2010

The Finale of the Biggest Loser- Libsack Edition

Well, here we are, three and a half weeks after we started our diet.
The results are in:
I have lost 15 pounds and a lot of inches.
Syd lost 25 pounds and a lot of inches.
We decided yesterday to slowly start adding some things back into our diet. Last night we had a little bit of popcorn and I had a glass of wine. Mmmmmmmm.....YUM! Just little by little. We have learned a TON from this diet and I really think my appetite has decreased a bit. Next step- adding in some regular, physical activity.
Overall, we're really happy with the results. That's a lot of weight to lose in less than a month. Now- the hardest part- keeping it off, or MAYBE even losing more!

1 comments:

FireFliez on the Lilypad said...

I can't to see my Libsack! Congrats on your 15 lbs.....I adore you!