4.21.2010

Best Spring Door Bucket EVER!



Look at my cute little spring door bucket. Very festive. Very springy.


Look a little closer.....




THERE IS A BIRD'S NEST WITH REAL BABY BIRDS IN THERE!!!



Our friend Cheri informed us of this last night when she came over. I am not tall enough to see it, so I had to stand on my tippy toes! Sure enough- a REAL nest in my door bucket with real baby birds. I guess we will be using the front door sparingly for the next few weeks, so as not to have a baby bird fall out of the sweet little nest and into our house. Goodness!

2 comments:

Angie said...

We have 2 birds nests in the knock out roses by the front windows. This is why Chris has not trimmed them and now you can barely see the windows. Its for the birds. :)

Sara said...

AW! that is too precious! enjoy the weather!