The highlight of my day was the little "smiling session" Graham just had! I think his first "official" smile was yesterday- he smiled a big, open mouth, bright eyed smile at me when I was putting him in his car seat. Yay! But today after a big nap, he was in his swing and my mom, Carley and I were talking to him and he was SO happy! He kept smiling and "cooing" and "gooing" like he wanted to talk so badly. It melts my heart. SO Cute! It makes such a big difference to see that beautiful baby face doing something besides crying, sleeping or staring. :) Here are lots of pics... there's one that looks like he's winking that cracks me up. Enjoy!
10.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
awwwww! I love him so much!
I love baby smiles too! Nolan is laughing belly laughs now! That is the next big awesome moment coming up for you (of course you remember stuff more than I do---since I waited 7 years!!)
He is precious. Can't wait to see him again in person since I saw you in Target!
Oh my gosh - I miss you all so much.........Love ya, Nana
Post a Comment