2.20.2009

Update

Hi friends! Ever since we've been back from China, I've been overwhelmed at the thought of my MEGA CHINA BLOG! I took some notes and tried to remember details so I'd have this great blog. Well...hasn't happened yet. obviously. :) The most I've done so far is upload and caption over 300 pictures. I'll try to blog, but the more time that passes, the more I wonder if it will get done. :)

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=275374011/a=73441033_73441033/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

Overall, it was truly a once in a lifetime type trip. So many cultural differences, but such nice people. Shanghai is a GIGANTIC city- lots of culture. We did a lot and had wonderful hosts. So much fun!

In other news, jet lag doesn't seem to be TOO bad. Just a little here and there. I haven't been able to go to sleep until at least midnight lately, but Graham and Carley have had little colds/congestion issues, so that has made sleeping tricky anyway! Last night was one of those "all nighters". I think I fell asleep at 7am or so...and woke up soon after. Good thing our bodies are resilient! :)

It's so good to be home with my babies. I think Carley was a bit sassy while we were gone, but she's been trying to be really good the past few days. We really missed her and I missed seeing things through her while we were enjoying our new experience. We brought her lots of gifts. Graham is as wonderful as ever! Easy going during the day, sitting up more and more! Not crawling yet. One of his new favorites is the jumperoo. It hooks to the door frame, and he gets in and bounces and bounces. He knows how to work it! It looks so funny!

Time to go and get some more laundry done! I'm thankful that we have a low-key weekend ahead. Syd's home and it's supposed to be really nice tomorrow. Woohoo!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Libby said...

You should just post the emails that you sent out, they did a good job telling about everything!