8.17.2010

Five.


This birthday has been met with MUCH excitement! Probably the most excited and most anticipation Carley has ever had for a birthday. She has been saying things this morning like, "I'm five now. Daddy, look at the size of my foot!" and "Who wants to snuggle the five year old?" I think she will settle into five very well!


I would like to say, like most other moms, "I can't believe it!" or "Where did the time go?" but...this time...I can believe it! She is such a big girl and five just seems to fit. I'm not happy that she's growing up so fast, but I am happy for her~ seeing her excitment about this particular birthday.


I love this little girl. I am so proud of her. We definitley have our struggles at times, but at the core of her~ I am proud of who she is becoming.


Happy Birthday Carley!




1 comments:

Wolfe said...

Happy Birthday Carly! Hope its a great day. Just wait until your 6 and the size your feet will be then!