12.04.2008

Could he be any cuter?



Ok, so I realize I'm this child's mother, but really? I'm on a bit of a "high" because I took Graham in for his 3 month pictures today and they turned out GREAT! He was in a good mood and even let us put a hat on him for a couple. Mommy spent too much money on pictures today- I was a big sucker.
Can you blame me?

Just for fun, I found Carley's 3 month photo.



Sweet babies!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Seriosuly. I love that kid. He is ADORABLE!
3 months- 6 months is such an awesome age. I love it. They are so happy and chinky :) I remember crying on the way home from Wesley's 3 month old pictures, b/c I loved him so much and thought he was so cute :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new pics! He is such a cutie!
-Michelle

RodriguezBunch said...

He is soooo cute ! He looks so much carley.