12.18.2008

New Bling


Well..."bling" is relative, but I MUST blog about my new treasured material possesion.

For my birthday, I got a personalized mommy necklace that I L-O-V-E!!!!!!! I had been looking for something unique and custom and I found my perfect treasure.

It's a name charm necklace by Suzanne Myers jewelry. You can choose how many charms to put on the necklace, what names (obviously), what custom charm borders, two stones, and which type of chain you like. It's very unique and very me.

What's also impressive is that when I sent in my order, I received an email from the artist arranging payment, telling me when she'd ship it and thanking me personally for my order. I love the personal touch! She hand picks the charms, stamps them, and puts the necklace together for its own unique look!

I'm very frustrated that I can't get a good enough, clear enough picture of my own necklace to post. If you want to peek at the options, Carley's charm has a dotted border and Graham's charm has a dashed border. I chose Fluorite and Freshwater pearl as my stones and my chain is the same as the one pictured at the top.


I highly recommend this jeweler and this necklace! Next to my wedding ring, it's probably the most treasured piece of jewelry I own. I love it!



http://www.suzannemyers.com/


0 comments: