As always, it's GOOD to be home, but I'm so glad we made the trip to Colorado last weekend. It was a great trip. First of all, we had no standby trouble. We usually have lots of complications to and from Denver...but this trip went smoothly. Thank God! Carley and Grant got to have lots of play time. We got to see Daddy's concert Saturday night and Carley loved it! (the part she sat long enough to see!) I think she thinks her daddy's a famous rock star or something. I mean...he IS...but ...well....anyway... ha ha! We went out to Gunther Toody's with the kiddos and that was a lot of fun, too. On Sunday we got to see Grant's Sunday school performance which was fun. His big singing debut was a hit!
Lindsey and Bennett at Gunther Toodys
Sunday, Lindsey and Trent hosted an open house/shower for us. It was SO wonderful to see Colorado friends. So nice to get to chat and briefly catch up. Everybody came over, had snacks, passed Graham around, the kids played, the adults all watched the Bronco game. It felt like home, for sure! These people are so special to us- our Colorado friends and family. There were quite a few people there- I didn't take enough pictures!
Syd and Mike D
Dana and Jadyn
Rhonda, Abby and Jenny- Quartet Wives!
Rhonda and Jim
Jenny and Darin
The guys chillin' and Bennett and Jennica playing
Aunt Diane and Graham
Carley, Jennica, Jadyn and Graham, and Mary
Me and Linds!
One of the BIGGEST accomplishments of the weekend- seeing and playing in SNOW!!!! I was SO glad it snowed! Carley and Grant got to go outside and play in the snow. Not sure how many times we'll get to do that now that we live in GA. They had a blast! I really enjoyed seeing it and actually didn't mind the cold temperatures for a few days. (I mean REALLY cold...below zero cold!) I'm not going to lie though...when we landed in GA it was 50 degrees at 9pm and I didn't complain! :)





1 comments:
cool pictures. And make no mistake, I AM a rockstar.
Post a Comment