12.24.2008

The magic...

Wow... I am an easily emotional person, but Wow.
It's Christmas Eve. I just read Carley the Night Before Christmas and getting ready to read her the Christmas story. Tonight is really magical in so many ways. The wonder of a baby born for my sins and the sins of my children. That is some AMAZING grace! The stillness of a night when a magical, mystical man will travel to all of the homes in the world for all boys and girls. The concept that no matter how many times you try when you are little, you can NEVER seem to catch him when he's there! The feeling when you wake up and know HE'S BEEN HERE!!!!!! I remember that feeling so well! It's magical.
I'll post more about Christmas tomorrow, hopefully. For right now, need to go and spend time with my little ones and try to get them to sleep.
Above all, thank you Lord for our Savior, Jesus Christ. What an amazing night that must have been.
Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

RodriguezBunch said...

Im ready to see some Christmas blogs or pictures :)