Here's my deep thought for the day...
Do you ever wonder who has some of the GREAT jobs in the world? "Great" is obviously relative, but there are some really fun jobs that people get paid oodles to do! I think about this a LOT!
For example...
Who gets to decide what the next McDonalds Happy Meal toy is going to be? I'm sure it has something to do with marketing companies and whatnot, but how fun! "Next month, let's make action figures out of milkshake cups. Wonderful! Order one billion, but be sure there's a 'boy' version and a 'girl' version." :)
WHO gets to name the OPI nail colors? Someone really gets paid to go into work, look at beautiful nail color shades and throw out witty names for the shades. I would probably laugh my butt of all day!
Anyway, I'm sure I'll think of more. I think of them all the time! I think my dream job would eventually be something where I'd get paid to be silly and creative all the time. Let me know if you ever wonder about these things. :)
9.30.2008
Do you ever wonder???
Posted by Abby at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment