Has it already been a week?! Wow! Obviously, I'm a little short on time and effort, but I thought I'd write a quick update and post a few pictures from the past week.
Today is the first day with just the four of us. We were lucky enough to have Syd's family here the first week the baby was home, and then my dad and stepmom here this past week. *sigh* Now I'm actually responsible for cleaning up after myself and doing my own dishes. :) We'll see how that goes! What a blessing to have so much help! It's been great to have our family here to help with chores, help with holding Graham, help with entertaining Carley. Now we're on our own! It will be nice to see how our little family adjusts now and finds our own rhythm.
This past week, I've gotten lots of pictures of baby Graham. He has a couple of "awake times" during the day when he'll just look around and make funny faces for an hour or two. Other than that, he's either eating, sleeping or pooping. Carley has been amazing! She is really hands on and helps get diapers ready and throws them away without being asked. Sometimes she's a little too hands on, but she's just eager to be a part of everything. :)
Carley has been outside playing a lot this past week. She got a new tee-ball set and soccer goal as a birthday present this past week from her Papa and Grandma. We went to the mall and my dad also picked out some soccer shorts and a tiny Under Armor tee for her. ha ha! It looks too cute! As much as she loves to play "princess" and dress up, she loves to be outside getting sweaty!
Graham took his first tub bath last night and wasn't a big fan. We made it really quick because he was hungry, but I got a kick out of his hair. When it dries, it's really fluffy and doesn't lay down. Cute. :)
Yesterday we went to Mayfield Dairy for ice cream. It was really fun. We sat outside and ate our ice cream and visited the gigantic cow.
I'll write more later! Baby is fussing!




4 comments:
sounds like a great week! they are both do cute! you also look great by the way. i look forward to more little updates :)
it was great to be there the past week but you will do just fine without us. you have some good help so don't try and do it all yourself. i'm already looking forward to next month.
miss you already and love you always.
dad
I don't think this yet... but I think it's pretty amazing how much little Graham already looks like his big sister. He's a Libsack! So cute... and I love that your dad got Carley a little soccer outfit. So cute. Take care... get some rest!!
I'm with your Dad- I think you do have "great" help...meaning me...haha....I'm here if you need me. Please let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment