11.18.2008

Fa La La La La, La La La La!!!!


This past weekend was so much fun! First of all, it was soooo nice to have Syd home and have nowhere in particular we needed to be. We could just BE HOME! Saturday I spent all day pulling out Christmas decorations and sorting, organizing, decorating and redecorating until I got what I wanted! (pretty much) I listened to Christmas tunes during the day while decorating the mantel, putting up the tree and decorating the dining room. Here are a few pictures of the finished product! This year, I'm going for a lot of bright green and fun red, and I love cranberries!




On Saturday, I burned my very favorite holiday candle. It's "Christmas Eve" from Yankee Candle. I LOVE it! I can't tell you exactly what it smells like, except that it smells like Christmas! There's a little warmth, a little sweetness, and a little mystery. I love smells, and this has to be one of my favorite. I think I've burned it every Christmas season for the past three years at least!



Thought I'd include a quick picture of Carley and Graham's new jammies too. I have always looked at these jammies in the catalog, and the kids needed new ones anyway, so I ordered them awhile back. MATCHING long john jammies! I love it!





'Tis the season!






'Tis the season!

5 comments:

Wolfe said...

i need you to come decorate for me at christmas :)

Libby said...

My Mom told me yesterday she got Wesley those Pj's with the Santa and name on the butt- the same catalog :) haha

Anonymous said...

OMG THOSE PJS ARE AWESOME

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - I am so glad you and Lindsey are coming to my house - I am a decorating idiot!! Love the jammies!!!

Stacy : ) said...

Those little babies are getting too big too fast! Did you and Syd get those matching jammies too? That would be hysterical! You're getting me in the mood to decorate, even though I always try to hold off until after Thanksgiving. SOON!