11.14.2008

Quick Update

QUICK update- I thought I'd post a few recent pics before running to make dinner and RELAX tonight.


First of all, let me just say- I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the year- decorating for Christmas day! First of all we have a new home that we've never celebrated Christmas in...it's like a blank canvas! Second of all, being a Southern Living at HOME consultant means I have lots of fun decorating pieces to play with- so much fun! Thirdly, I have FOUR new Yankee Candle Holiday scents to help set the mood. They may all be burning at the same time tomorrow. ha ha! Fourth- I LOVE the warm feeling of the holidays. Woohoo!

Anyway- here are some fun recent pics.

LOOK at that face! Graham is smiling like a big goober quite a bit now. (that's a term of affection) Super cute little guy!






Here's a picture of Carley and her baby brother. He is really getting big! I call him "chunky monkey." ha ha!




Here are a couple pics from last night- Carley and I had Girls' night! We went to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour after a nice dinner with daddy and Graham. It was sponsored by Snuggle- that's why there's a picture with the bear. It was super fun and Carley did well for being a three year old at a 3 hour show. She could hardly stay in her seat and was LITERALLY dancing in the aisle. After I was told we had to keep the aisle clear by the nice usher man, Carley was devastated and the night wasn't the same after that. She asked me "When do I get to go on stage? When is it my turn?" All in good time dear... :)





Here's a quick picture with some of our fun friends. This morning some moms in our neighborhood all got together and took our kiddos to an indoor play place. It was really hot and busy...but cute. Here we are with friends Bella, Emma, Wesley, and Cole. We are missing Graham and little Logan in the picture. :)




Well- time to upload pics and start dinner. Happy Weekend to you all!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics and it is nice to know you're a fellow yankee candle lover! i'm burning my scents too!!!

Libby said...

I have a confession, when I was changing his diaper this morning, I giggled at his little "wee wee." I kinda forgot how small they are...hahahhaha!! We need another photo session, I LOVE those rolls! Gosh he is such a CUTE baby and GOOD baby!! Don't worry about Monday, he'll have fun with the asian nail people...haha

Wolfe said...

he is getting so big and so cute

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - what happened to the little newborn I held last??? Can't wait for you all to come!

Anonymous said...

awwwww!!! love all the new pics! i can't get over how big graham is!! way to go momma!! :) he is so darn handsome! and carley is such a little lady! love you!