11.01.2008

Graham H. Libsack


Just a quick update on Graham. He is now almost 10 weeks and he's FABULOUS! I don't want to jinx ourselves...but he's a very good and sweet baby, and so was Carley. Hmmmm....

I would say the most challenging things about him are that he spits up a LOT after eating (like Carley did!) and he still eats somewhat frequently. Other than that...he's pretty dreamy.

He seems to know when night time is and sleeps hard until we all wake up. He has at least 2-3 "kick and stretch" sessions where we just lay him on the floor and talk to him while he stretches, kicks, smiles, and squeals. I LOVE this time with him! His little smiles are indescribably fun. He smirks a lot too, like he knows something that we don't. Maybe he does!

He likes to look around a lot and check out what's going on. He is a good eater and will either nurse or eat from a bottle with no problem. He is wonderful in the car.

One of the funniest things he does is his sneezing routine. He has done this since he was less than a week old. It's hard to type...so I have a video. He will usually "gear up" and give a big sneeze or two, and then inhale and close his eyes like he's going for another one and THEN... he lets out this BIG sigh. I wait for it every time ...and laugh every time.

Now, I'm waiting for the first laugh. I'll be sure to post when this happens!



Here is the video from this morning of Graham's sneeze...plus some cute smiling and a brief interview with Carley. :) Be sure to turn off my "jukebox" music before trying to listen to it. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog....i love it! great pictures, video and most of all your insight. love you.