11.06.2008

A little much...

Graham had his 2 month appointment yesterday and had shots for the first time. Sadness. They never see it coming! :( He coped pretty well and slept a lot yesterday.

As for his stats- that's where the funny blog title comes in. We knew he was getting big pretty fast...but had no idea! He weighs 14 pounds 1 ounce (90th percentile) and is a little over 23 inches long (50th percentile). Carley was big...but she only weighed 12 pounds at this point, and she's always been super tall. So, Graham has some sprints to do! ha ha! Only kidding. I love our squishy baby.

Also fitting the title "a little much"...his CLOSET! For real! Since he's officially already out of the 0-3 month sizing guidelines, and most of his 0-3 month size clothing is a little snug, I decided yesterday to start transitioning to the next size. I pulled out everything we already had in size 3-6 month and then added in some of the clothes from the HUGE box we got from cousins Grant and Bennett. To make it even more simple and save closet and hanger space, I even put "outfits" together. Excluding sleepers and onesies (which there are plenty of) he has OVER 40 complete outfits in size 3-6 months! Seriously. I was even pretty conservative when counting it all up. I don't think I have to do his laundry for at least a month!

I wish my closet could compete with that. :)

1 comments:

Wolfe said...

yay! that makes it easier for you