1.12.2009

LAUGHING

This afternoon, I set Graham in his swing to take a nap, and decided to check email quickly before taking Carley outside. In between time, Carley decided to entertain her baby brother and in the span of about 30 seconds I heard her acting up and then....a sound I'd never heard before...but it was the BEST sound!!!
Graham started laughing!!! I knew Carley would be the one to get him to laugh his first laugh. She LOVED his laughter, so she continued. And lucky me...I literally had the video camera sitting RIGHT there, so I flipped it on and captured the laughing session. :) Enjoy!
(In previewing it again quickly, it's a little tough to hear him over Carley's laughter...and mine too...but it's still cute to see!)
** don't forget to stop my "radio" so you can hear the video**

6 comments:

The Dennisons said...

AW! Trent got Nolan to laugh the first time too! :) Big Brother and Sisters are awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh. I need a baby fix! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Nana Shauna

Libby said...

sooooo sweet :) I love it!!!
It gave me goose bumps! I just love that little guy :)

Anonymous said...

yeah for laughing! This is precious! :)

The Knebels said...

That was great! I love it!

RodriguezBunch said...

CUTE !! I hate had to leave so soon after he finally joined us.