1.06.2009

Recent Photos

If I were patient enough...I'd go along and plug all of these in in the appropriate places in stories below. However, today I'm not quite patient enough, so I'm just putting up a "photos" blog with captions of some recent happenings. :) Enjoy!


Cookies for Santa!


Christmas Eve Yorkshire Pudding!


Carley and her piano that Santa brought- she loves it!


Graham and his "night night" from Santa


Nana and Carley- Christmas at Nana's



Great Grandpa Heath and Baby Graham


Papa and Graham



Sweet face :)


Always chewing on one hand...or BOTH


Comfy with daddy

The next few pictures are from our trip to MO- when we went walking around MU campus in Columbia with dad one afternoon. It was a brisk, but gorgeous day. A fun setting for me to play with my new camera. :) I still have lots of learning to do- but I love it already!


Memorial Union


Carley taking PaPa "squirrel hunting"

the columns




fun picture


I LOVE how clear these photos are.




twirling

Me, Carley, Emily and Ada


Identical coats! Cuteness

I had no idea other food existed! I am a squash fan! (first "real food" feeding!)

3 comments:

Wolfe said...

cute pictures!

Libby said...

I can't wait to see your new camera!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable pics! What type of camera did you get?