1.05.2009

Shop It To Me


Just a quick blog about my most recent Internet based thrill- Shopittome.com

If you are a sale shopper, this is for you! I love sale shopping, but don't get out enough to take advantage of it as much as I'd like. PLUS with two kiddos, it's tough to get them to sit still long enough to pick through the sale racks like I'd like to do! I'm a fan of Internet shopping, but I don't really have time to browse my favorite websites every day for the latest bargains.

My mother in law introduced me to this new concept at shopittome.com- GENIUS! You sign up for the service and give them the following information:

SIZES (shirts, shoes, pants- everything)

FAVORITE STORES/DESIGNERS

INTERESTS (accessories, clothing, etc)

SALE DETAILS

FREQUENCY OF SALE ALERTS

This is optional, but the more information you can supply, the better your "finds" will be. You can put information in just for yourself, or for everyone in your household.

If I am impulse buying online, it has to be a GOOD deal. I supplied all the information (sizes, etc) for me, Syd and both kids. I also specified a limit of $0-$200 and sales of 40% off or MORE. I also get emails every day. The service will then go out and pull ALL sale items with my specifications, sizes, parameters, etc. and send them to me daily. When I get the email I don't have to go looking for my size- they ONLY send it to me if it IS my size. And I'm not wasting my time with "sales" of 10 or 20% off....only 40% off or more. THAT'S a sale! :)

I quickly browse through...and if there's nothing I see, I just delete it and move on. It's sale shopping, without the time it takes to go to each store's website and pick through the deals to see if it's a good sale, if it's your size, etc. It's like someone showing up at your door each day with items from your favorite stores, in your size and on sale!!! Woohoo!

Anyway, I'm a big fan. I haven't bought anything yet...but I've been pleasantly surprised by the deals and very happy with the free service!

1 comments:

Libby said...

This could be a good thing....or a very bad thing for me. I am a sucker for sales....especially clothes....and I might buy a bunch of stuff just b/c its on sale! Hmmm...I think I might try it, and make a vow to not buy unless its super duper cheap!