Well, I'm sitting here about 12 hours from when we will arrive at the hospital to have a baby tomorrow. Just a typical day, right?! :) We are to arrive at the hospital at 6am, then my doctor will start some procedures to induce labor. Sometime by the end of the day tomorrow we will have a son!
I have so many feelings about all of this. I'm excited for the most obvious reason- we're having a new baby! A son! That's a pretty special thing. I'm anxious just because I know that a huge life changing day will be here in a few hours, whether I feel "ready" or not! I'm a little anxious about how labor will go. I'm anxious to see how Carley will react to her baby brother. I'm also a little sad to leave our family of three behind. It's a strange, sad feeling. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not losing Carley in any way, and that she will be thrilled to have a baby brother! I'm also very faithful. I have complete faith that as soon as I see this little guy, it will ALL make sense! I will love him just as much as I've ever loved Carley. He will fit into our family perfectly. I have faith that God will guide me in parenting and loving our son.
SHEW! Tomorrow is a big day, that's for sure. I obviously won't be blogging until the end of this week, probably. We won't be able to chat with everyone on the phone right away, but we'd still love to hear from you. I think Syd will be spreading the word tomorrow/Tuesday via email, text or facebook. If you don't think we have your email or phone number, leave it for me in a comment or email me and we'll be sure you get the info! (Unless you are a random internet stranger who reads my blog...then we probably won't send you the info)
The next time I blog will be a BIG one! See you then!
8.24.2008
Big Day Tomorrow!
Posted by Abby at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yayyyyy!!!! I will be thinking about and praying for you all day tomorrow!! I wish for you a speedy and easy labor. You go mama!!
Many blessings to you both. I am thinking and praying for you. I can not wait to see that handsom little boy. Send pictures when you can.
Lots of love,
Emily
I am trying to get on this blog thing, you know me it takes a little while!
YAY! i could not sleep the day before i was induced with Brooklynn. Alex and i were so excited! I hope you are able to sleep. Good luck tomorrow. Hope it goes wonderfuly and smoothly!
Abby, you will be in my thoughts tomorrow and I will be waiting to hear the great news!!! What a great new addition you will have to your beautiful family. Carley will be such a doting big sister!!! Lots of love to all of you.
I love ya Abby and thinking about you. Remember L.I.A.M. is a really cool name....haha!
Post a Comment