Curiosity is killing me... If you hop on and read my blog every once in awhile and happen to see this post, will you comment on the post and say hello so I know who is reading? Blogging is this funny little one sided conversation between me and whoever is reading, and I'm so curious as to who I'm "talking" to. :) It will totally make my day and make me smile just to know who I'm putting this out there for!
I realize this is a little selfish, but I would LOVE to know! Anyone who wanted to could come to this open website and read, but if you came here on purpose I probably emailed you the website or you got it from my myspace or facebook. Give me a shout out! ha ha!




7 comments:
I'm reading!!!!!! :)
XOXOXO,
Emily
I do! And, I love it!!!
Love,
Nana
I'm always listening to you Abby :) and video taping....Big Brother is watching....hahaha
Libs
not me, no, i'm not reading..ha.
i try to check it a few times a week! Hope you check mine out too :)
Love the rock. I feel the same way. Hubby did mulch this year, and not really sure i like it. The areas we did rock, i love.
I am on the interweb and I love to hear about the day to day in your life, since I don't get to SEE the day to day in your life. : )
Love,
Your faraway New Englandy friend
I'm reading. :-) By the way, you should go to eBay and check out my listings to see if I have any clothes you might like. Just search for the seller LONISCLOSET :-) MISS YOU!
Post a Comment