8.05.2008

HERE WE GO!!!!

WOOOHOOOO! Here we go! I am now a BLOGGER! Being that we live at least one state away from all family and most of our friends, I thought this might be a good way to keep in touch and keep everyone "in the know" with the Libsack family. A few of my good friends are now bloggers and I really enjoy keeping up with them this way. I'm sure some posts will be "LOOK AT MY CUTE/WONDERFUL/SMART KID(S)", some will be "Deep Thoughts" and some will just be just stuff from my head. :) Good times! I'm excited to get this ball rolling! Please bear with me as my page takes form and grows into the little page that I know it can be! ha ha! Feel free to comment on my postings and whatnot. Maybe my little blog will inspire YOU to blog, too! I think it's a creative way to keep those important to you informed...AND to get some things off your mind!

5 comments:

Libby said...

cuteness! I promise to comment you:) b/c I love getting comments :)

Sarah said...

Yay!! I love it when people I know start blogging so I can feel up to date with the goings on in your life! Lovely lay out, by the way! I hope you're feeling good. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

i have been "listening" to your blog this morning. i love your song choices although one in particular makes me cry....only because it floods my mind of you from birth to where you are now, and reminds me how lucky i have been.
okay enough sappy stuff.
see you in 3 weeks!!!

Jodi Hendricks said...

I am so glad you have joined the blogging world! I look forward to keeping in touch through it! Here is my blog page: http://jjhendricks.blogspot.com/

Love,
Jodi Hendricks

Jodi Hendricks said...

I am so glad you have joined the blogging world! I look forward to keeping in touch through it! Here is my blog page: http://jjhendricks.blogspot.com/

Love,
Jodi Hendricks