Why not?!
Just a QUICK blog about our recent activities! I'll be anxious to do some more "good" blogging after this weekend. Carley turns THREE on Sunday and her big bday party is tomorrow. There will be 3 of her little friends here, and their families. A small, fun party with a few GA families we've come to know. It's Little Einsteins theme, which is really cute!
The past few days we've been in "get the house ready" mode. Ready for the party AND ready for the company that will be coming in a week or so when the baby comes. I've tried to spread out the cleaning this week to not completely overwhelm myself. I just took the bday cake out of the oven and get to try DECORATING tonight! I like cake decorating, but it is still a little nerve racking. I'm going to try decorating with a musical staff and some other cute stuff with the Little Einsteins characters (plastic) standing on top of the cake. I'm working on it tonight just so I know whether I need to start over or go buy a cake tomorrow. I'd like for the cake to be "mommy made" but I'm NOT above running out and getting one if it looks hideous! HA!
We got Carley's bday present put together last night- it's a little swing set. Nothing big and fancy, but she LOVES it! It's so exciting! Funny story about that, but I'll have to write more later.
Anyway...gotta run. I'm going to try to finish up some cleaning today and see if I can fit a pedicure in this afternoon/evening as my reward. :)
8.15.2008
Time for a quick blog?
Posted by Abby at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Happy Birthday Carley! We will call you on Sunday! Your present is in the mail!
XOXOXOXO,
Ada (Emily & Eric, too)
Post a Comment